Monday, August 19, 2013

Rare Bonnet

Hey Guys! Todays new item is the rare bonnet sold in Jam Mart Clothing!

Todays theme is Rare Item Monday. Now this theme is different then the rare item you see up there! now I have to choose a really rare item and I have to talk about it! I chose worns.

Lately people have been saying they have been getting them in Sky High and in Adventures. I have not. The only rare I have been able to get it a Freedom Helmet in Adventures. I have had no luck in Sky High.To me, worns are still like a really good rare. It seems they are still rare after they can be won! Even though worns are out, they seem to be a little hard to get. If you win a worn, you must be very lucky! Anyway, worms were sold in october of 2010 and were not sold again until now which is a great comeback. I think some people were disapointed. Well thats all for today.


 Happy jamming! 
~Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...