Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sol Arcade Sundays and UMU egg

Hey Jammers! Todays new item is in the Kimbara Outback! It is the Emu egg! I love all the items in this shop because it is all so realistic!

 Very cool!
Now for sol Arcade Sunday! Todays spotlight: Splash N' Dash!

I love slash n dash! It seems it is very close in comparison to jamaa derby!
The way it is made, it is just similar!

I am not at pro yet but the original is still very fun!!

so it looks familiar  here. something different that i found is that you can't click the pearl in the middle like Jamaa Derby. it is different.

Here is my and my two other opponents at the end!

This is also very similar to the Jamaa Derby! I think Splash N Dash is fun and is the sea version of Jamaa Derby!
                                             Well, thats all for now! Happy Dreaming!

 ~Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...