Sunday, January 19, 2014

Items, glitches, and AJ fun!

Hey Jammers!
Hope your weekend is going ok! 
Well today's new item is the pet Ice Rink

It is super adorable and popular at the moment 
while I was commenting on Animal Jam Spirit
Click Here to go to her blog!

When you put the rink in your den, 
you can click a penguin and the penguin that you click
scores a goal!

Pretty Neat?

Next is a glitch I have and its pretty annoying!
I was going into the server aldan,
you will know why by the end of this post,
and it said too full chose another.
So I chose a random server and,
it just loads, and loads, and loads
it won't take me to the server!
URG I highly dislike this glitch.. XD

I thought that you know, sometimes they let you in
even if it is full..


There is is! The loading sign...

Ok next topic!

I would like to know why everyone goes to Aldan!
Why is it so popular?
Why is always so full?
Why is it called trading central?
Why do very rare people always go to Aldan?
Comment down below!
You might get a blog shoutout!
You must put a link to your blog!


Okay Jammers...


And have a Jamaatasric day!!
~Dream

4 comments:

  1. Maybe Aldan was one of the first servers, so everyone started out there, and it became really popular. O.O

    Not a very good reason, but it's the only one I can think of! XD

    User: numnum13
    Blog: thesunisshininginjamaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really want a shout-out, but I think I know the reason!
    I think it's because if the servers were alphabetically organized, Aldan would be the first one on the list. That's what I think.

    animaljamfunjam.blogspot.com

    And Duchess, I never thought of that! That's actually a really good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people say that it is because all the rare people go on their, and that all the Youtubers were on there before they were popular. That's my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe there is a jamma legend about it or that is were certain glitches happen

    ReplyDelete

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...