Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snow trail shoes

Hey Jammers!
Today's new item is in the Hot Cocoa Hut!
It is the Snow trail shoes!
They are pretty cool looking, eh?

They can also come in different colors

Next, is a glitch!
This glitch is the numbers glitch!
I was jam-a-graming all my buddies
telling them I changed my username
before they go and say
I don't know a lareveur
and unbuddy me 
and this happened...


Yup.. I had to refresh because it would not let me do anything!

So my membership is back!
I bought the lion pack at aj outfitters!
I love the lion it is so adorable!



Its saturday so today is, "SILLY SATURDAY"
Comment something down below of something silly that happened to you
in Jamaa

One silly thing happened to me was when I was at the dinner party
and a bunny came up to me and said
"Mommy!!!"
I was like, "Sorry, i'm not your mommy"
and the bunny cried hysterical
I was like, "umm, are u ok? :L 
I was so confused...


Well that is it for today!


Bye Jammers!
~Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. One time I was in Crystal Sands, then a tiger came up to me and said:
    "Can you pick my nose?"
    I was like O_O

    ReplyDelete

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...