Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday means Monday Rare

Hey Jammers!!
Todays Monday and that Means school! XD
Just kidding, it means Monday Rare!

Today's Monday Rare is Spartan Armor and its in Jam Mart clothing
You have to flip the pages a few times, AJHQ likes to hide things.. XD


I have some things you might want to comment about.
First is about parties.


Who still goes to these parties? 
People have forgotten them, it's kind of sad! 
Comment what parties you go to and why!

Also for members, I would like to know how you are liking 
Greely's Inferno! (the adventure)


Last thing for today but, my membership is expiring!
I don't know if I should renew it, or leave it and renew it when a good 
update comes... comment down below!


So thats it for the post of today... 
Comment if there was a DE post if you want!
Well
~Dream

4 comments:

  1. Also, I saw this glitch in jamaa i click on buddies and it just shows a tab! Anyone see this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a comment to LongSilence:
    About your Blogger profile, OMZ I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! But I never see anyone else who likes it... :(
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...