Sunday, January 12, 2014

Snow Galore

Hi Jammers!!!!!! 

Today, I think the Snowboard helmet has come out! I have noticed that it had come to our stores to match the snow boots!! Both these items are located in Jam Mart Clothing!


Aren't they cute? They are kind of humanized but look, the snow boots look adorable on my deer!!! =DD

Don't you think?

Well it looks like AJHQ put a post on the Daily Explorer, I don't know if it was today or yesterday...
Comment down below if you know!

Here it is!! Be Safe online children!!

Okay this post has come to an end... 






Derp    





Okay that is all for now jammers!!
Have A JAMAAtastic day!!

~Dream

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jammers! I had a video but it won't load!!! Darn... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also don't forget to check out this blog every week to see if we posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They posted that today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I c dat... plz add me im Jazzilla226

    ReplyDelete

Just remember we don't want any spam/inappropriate/swearing comments!! Also,try to be nice to other commenters and respect other Jammers' opinions!

~LongSilence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...